How To Make Stuffed paneer kebabs
Stuffed paneer kababs is one of the best paneer recipe that can serve as a snacks in north.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Stuffed paneer kebabs
- Paneer - 200 gms
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Onion 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tandoori masala - 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tsp
- Boiled mashed potatoes
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Coriander or mint leaves
Steps to make Stuffed paneer kebabs
- Heat butter in a pan, add jeera and saute it.
- Now add garlic, green chillies and saute it for a minute. Add onions, carrot, capisum and saute it.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, tandoori masala and cook it.
- Add boiled potatoes, tomato sauce and mix it well. Add coriander and mint leaves. Turn off the flame.
- Take paneer sheet and cut them into thin sheets, add the filling of one sheet and put the another paneer slices on it, dip in the cornflour mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the paneer cut into half. Serve with mint chutney.
My Tip: Cut the paneer into thin sheets