Stuffed whole wheat flour naan
- Whole wheat flour 500 gm
- Dried yeast 1 1tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Sugar 2tsp
- Ghee 4tsp
- Warm Milk 1cup
- *For stuffing*
- Grated paneer 4tbs
- Grated cheese 4tbs
- Coriander chopped 4tbs
- Chopped onion 4tbs
- Chopped garlic 1tsp
- Chopped chills & ginger 2tsp
- sugar 1tsp
- Lemmon juice 11tsp
- For decoration
- Kalonji seeds 1tbs
- Butter 2 tbs
- 1. Take wheat flour make a well in middle add dried yeast, 2tsp sugar & warm milk cover for 5 minutes.
- 2. Mix yeast mixture in the flour add salt make soft dough with warm milk.
- 3. Knead the dough with 2 tbs of ghee make soft dough. Cover it for half an hour.
- 4.Punch the dough to remove the air. Knead the dough take ghee if required. Divide in 3 balls or 6 to make small naans.
- 5.Mix paneer, cheese, coriander, salt, sugar, lemon juice, onion, chilli, ginger,ginger & prepared stuffing.
- 6. Take dough on rolling pan roll with fingers like we make rotala. Take dried flour if required. Put 1 tbs of stuffing in center cover it again roll with fingers make Naam.
- 7. Apply some water on the Naam stick Kalonji seeds on that.
- 8. Heat iron tava on clay tava. Apply water on back side of naan. Stick the wet side of naan on tava & cook on medium flame. Then turn the tava on direct flame & cook it take proper care otherwise you naan will burn out.
- 9. Remove the naan from the tava apply butter on it. Serve with Punjabi vegetables or Sal.
My Tip: If you cook on clay tawa it will give good taste