Rose and Pistachio Icecream
- Heavy whipping cream - 100 ml
- Condensed milk - 50 ml
- Roohafza - 3 to 4 tablespoon
- rose essence - 1 teaspoon
- pistachios - 1 tablespoon
- edible rose petals - few optional
- With a help of a standing mixer or hand blender, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently mix in the condensed milk while the machine is running.
- Add in the rose syrup, rose petals, pistachios and rose essence. Fold in gently with a spatula until all these ingredients are incorporated. Do a taste test.
- Fill the mixture into an air tight container and pop into the freezer overnight or a minimum of 6-8 hours.
- Scoop, sprinkle petals and pistachios before serving!
My Tip: Swap the flavors of your choice and add pieces of fruits, as you like.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.